“Worthy are you, Lord our God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things; because of your will they came to be and were created.” - Revelation 4:11
Have you ever seen a dragonfly up close? What an interesting creation by God our Creator! Here's five fun facts about this fascinating insect.
(1) Dragonflies were one of the first winged insects to evolve, some 300 million years ago.
(2) Dragonflies are expert fliers. They can fly straight up and down, and hover like a helicopter. The flight of the dragonfly is so special that it has inspired engineers to dream of making robots that fly like dragonflies.
(3) Dragonflies only eat prey they catch while flying. They provide a great natural method of mosquito control as a single dragonfly can eat 30 to hundreds of mosquitoes per day.
(4) Some adult dragonflies live only a few weeks while others live up to a year.
(5) Nearly all of a dragonfly's head is eye, so they have incredible vision that encompasses almost every angle except right behind them.
Only God could have mastered such things.
"Looking at little life moments with a spiritual eye."